Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 22, 2010 ~ Sweet Jenny


Hello there! It has been nearly 9 months since I have blogged and almost two months since I made the resolution to blog more. Hahaha Since I have so many thoughts and emotions today I thought it would help to just sit down and write them all out. So here's what I am thinking...
On this day two years ago a very dear family friend of ours went to be with Jesus. Many of my friends, family and even strangers prayed by my side and most importantly by the side of the Ross/Bizallion family during this difficult journey. As I reflect over the past two years of my life there are so many emotions and thoughts that I have. As some of these things leave me venerable, I have freedom in knowing that none of these define who I am anymore.

Lord I am thankful for the mistrust, sorrow, confusion, depression, pain, fear and doubt that I experienced at some point over the past two years. They have all brought me to a life now filled with HOPE, PEACE and complete TRUST in you Lord. I am thankful for this JOY in knowing that death has not won...there is no victory for hell on this day BUT complete HONOR and GLORY brought to your name! I am so thankful for Jenny, Lord, and most important the life that she lived with you! Lord through her life...you changed mine. I make a promise to you Lord that I will only live for you. My promise to Jenny is that throughout life even when "I do not get my way" I will ALWAYS praise the Lord. My prayer for my life is that I will leave a mark on this world as Jenny did.
Who wants to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment